- Standard bookings over non-peak periods: at least 48 hours notice is required.
- Please note that at least 7 days notice applies to standard bookings for the 3-Bedroom Unit.
- Bookings between 1 December and 1 June, and peak periods (e.g. school holidays, public holidays, events etc.): at least 7 days notice is required.
- Group bookings (3 or more bedrooms) or extended stays (2 weeks or longer): at least 30 days notice is required.
- When late cancellations are made and fail to meet the required notification time, a fee equals 50% of the total booking value with a minimum of one night's tariff will be charged.
- The same with late amendments made to your booking, resulting in reduction of motel units and or room nights, this will be treated as per cancellation policy.
- When you fail to arrive (no show), this may result in 100% loss of the total booking value.
- No refund will be available for earlier departure of your booked term after check-in.
- We reserve the right to accept reservations that are subject to a minimum stay over peak periods.
- When the management at their discretion agree to a refund, this will subject to an Administration Fee of NZD 30.
- Interruptions to your itinerary and booked accommodation (i.e bad weather, medical reasons, changed or cancelled venue dates) are beyond our control and no refund will be available for such circumstances. We strongly recommend you to take up travel insurance including cancellation cover for unforeseen circumstances